University of Delaware
BFA in Visual Communications, Cum Laude
Concentration in Graphic Design, Minor in American Material Culture Studies
Finalsite · Senior Web Designer
At Finalsite, I've designed 50+ websites for schools around the world—from universities to public school districts; creating a mixture of unique, specific pages and comprehensive visual systems for each client.
Additionally, I lead in-person client presentations, conduct webinars, write blog posts, review designers’ sites, and train new designers. I also work closely with the front-end development team, the product team, and my manager on both creative and company initiatives.
- 20 industry awards, inc. 6 Davey Awards and 1 W3 award
- Trained 8 new team members when Finalsite UK was acquired
- 5-8 client onsite design and consultation trips per year
Collaborated on new time-saving Sketch style guide
Drexler · Graphic Designer
I designed websites, landing pages, menus, packaging, apparel, advertisements, logos, posters, and more for
a wide range of clients.
Clients I worked in-depth with include:
- California Tortilla
- Heavy Seas Alehouse
- Pratt Street Ale House
- Seawall Development
Current Space · Associate Director
Current Space is an artist-run gallery, studio, and a headquarters for cultural production. In 2015 they decided to expand and I took a larger role in that process which includes RPF writing, grant writing, and conceptual direction.
Freelance & Volunteer Designer
I've taken on freelance and pro bono design work for clients and friends with interesting projects that matter to me, including a year-long volunteer interactive design position with the Monument Quilt Project.
- Andrew Shenker, artist
- Current Space
- Historic East Baltimore Community Action Coalition
- The Kitschen Store
- The Monument Quilt Project
- US Green Build Maryland
2009—present, Baltimore and Japan
Oliver Munday Design · Intern
Collaborated with studio director on idea generation and project execution for clients including Boston Magazine and The New York Times.
2009, Washington D.C.
Skills & Interests
- Web Design
- Print Design
- Illustration, Lettering
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
- Email Design, Development, and Template Integration
- Verbal & Written Communication including Copywriting, Editing, and RFP Response Writing
- Project Management
- Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Sketch, InVision
- Letterpress, Screenprinting, Bookbinding, Photography
- Organization, Time Management, Self Management
- Not Being a Jerk
- Painting, Drawing, Ceramics
- Traveling, Dreaming About Traveling, Studying Languages